I received the interesting proposal to author a book on Matplotlib, the powerful 2D plotting library for Python.
While preparing the arguments list, I'd like to hear even your opinion, because different points-of-view will lead to a better product.
Some basic question I'd like to ask are:
- what are you using matplotlib for?
- what are the things you like the most of matplotlib, that you want to give emphasis to? And why?
- what are the (basic) things that, when you were beginning to use matplotlib, you wanted to see grouped up but couldn't find?
- what would you like to see in a book about matplotlib?
- what are some those advanced feature that made you yell "WOW!!" ?
- what are the things you'd like to explore of matplotlib and never had time to do?
Your suggestions are really appreciated :) And wish me good luck!